So here are a few of my favorite things.
- For sunshine and warm days and puffy clouds filling the sky
- For flowers of all colors and birds darting among the trees in full song
- For my three children coming into to town for a wedding
- For two grandsons who are cute as a button, full of energy and curiosity
- For my Young Living business which is rewarding, life giving and exciting
- For my Young Living team - warm, generous, and fun loving
- For the upcoming 20th anniversary Young Living convention in Utah
- For the essential oils which bless me everyday - Valor, Joy, Lavender, Peppermint, Humility, and so many more.
- For God's garden, for my balcony garden, for organic farmers
- For those who fight for changes to abuses, misinformation and exploitation
- For inspirational speakers and teachers and many chances for personal development
- For God and His unfailing love and faithfulness
- For His continual presence, blessings, and grace
- For the example of holy people and saints
I could go on and on. Gratitude lifts the heart, puts us into a positive mindset and transforms gloom and doom in minutes. It helps us see reality. There will always be good and bad in the world, but focusing on the positive helps propel us to greater heights and makes us happier people.
So what are you grateful for today? Help me create a litany of gratitude.