Massaging another person is a treat for both people. The sense of touch is very bonding, and with the stress in our lives, who couldn't use a foot, hand, neck or back massage? This is a great gift for your mom, dad, spouse, friend. Here are a few of my favorite massage oils:
- OrthoEase Massage Oil - a blend of peppermint, wintergreen, and seven other essential oils that relax and soothe tired muscles. Great after a workout or long day at the computer.
- Relaxation Massage Oil - a blend of tangerine, lavender, spearmint and other essential oils, Relaxation helps to create a state of relaxation and restore vitality to body, mind, and spirit.
- Sensation Massage Oil - with delightful scents of jasmine and rosewood, this blend inspires the senses and encourages feelings of romance and youthfulness.
Essential Oil Bath Salts
Add a blend of your favorite essential oils to Epsom salt for a relaxing and refreshing gift.
- Mix 2 drops of Hong Kuai, 1 drop of Ylang Ylang and 3 drops of Idaho Blue Spruce for a gentle, empowering cologne that will instill greater confidence and perseverance.
- Blend 2 drops of Ylang Ylang with 1 drop of Hong Kuai for an all-natural, appealing fragrance.
- Shutran is a new masculine oil for men and would make a great cologne.
Perfume recipe for her
15 drops of a citrus essential oil such as Bergamot
3–4 drops of a floral essential oil such as Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Clary Sage, or Geranium
2–3 drops of a secondary floral essential oil listed above
Add all to an empty 2ml or 5ml bottle. Mix, label and gift.
Another perfume suggestion on Young Living's blog from 2014 was: