Not rain, nor wind, nor sleet, nor snow could keep us from attending the Winter Reboot conference this past weekend in Fenton, Michigan. It was a remarkable two day training in both the business skills needed to share Young Living Essential Oils effectively and compassionately, and in the knowledge needed to share these powerful health and wellness resources with the world.
From the moment we set foot in the facility, we knew this event would be special. The stage was beautifully decorated, creating warmth and coziness. The presenters took to the stage with confidence, experience and "sleds" full of information and wisdom.
(More wisdom, click "Read More")
- set a plan and stick to it
- build caring relationships with your leads, customers and team members
- share from the heart
- don't give up, but keep working consistently even if you don't see results
- your business will grow as you grow as a person
Saturday's presentations covered a wide array of health topics from the building blocks of the body, toxins to avoid, the common denominator in all "itis" conditions (i.e. sinusitis, bronchitis, arthritis), amazing results with Young Living's Cleansing Trio, basic science of essential oils, hormone balancing (amazing!), happy & healthy children, a healthy nervous system, the Fabulous Five (foundations of exceptional health) and more. Needless to say, we learned a lot and brought back a wealth of information to share over the coming months.
Wherever you live, I challenge you to find some local meetings to take advantage of. We drove 6 hours to attend this conference and it was worth it. Here are some future events to keep in mind:
- March 13 & 14 - Pittsburgh YL Hormone Health Conference. Shannon Hudson will be coming to the Pittsburgh, PA area to do a Hormone Conference (both Men's and Women's hormone needs). This will be a candid discussion with health information you won't hear from your doctor (or are too bashful to even discuss).
- April 10 & 11 - Fabulous Foundations Conference, Fenton, Michigan. This conference will focus on the fundamental building blocks of health and how can essential oils and essential oil infused supplements can make a profound difference. Every participant will receive a copy of the powerpoint presentations so you can go forth to teach and share with others.
- August 2-6 or 6-10 - Young Living Grand Convention - Light the Fire! Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine, TX. Registration will open at the end of this week, so be ready! Most of my team is attending August 2-6, but both sessions will be the same. Five days of training, product knowledge, scientific research results, new products, recognition, promotions, gifts, and meeting Young Living members from all over the world. This will be my fifth conference and every year I am lit on fire to help inspire and improve my corner of the world, changing people's lives for the better. We are so blessed to have this opportunity.